What is it?
As I close in on 10k followers on Twitter, I want to give back to my followers. So, I am having a contest.
Writers can enter to have their ebook purchased. Everyone can enter to win one of those ebooks.
- You must be a follower for either contest.
- To have your ebook book purchased, it must be available from the Amazon US store.
- To win one of the purchased books, you must have an Amazon account, and supply your email over DM if you are a winner. Providing your email is only to gift you the ebook(s), and will not be retained by me.
- You must retweet the tweet for the contest you are entering.
How it works
The Purchase Contest: (now closed, winners will be announced along with part 2 winners)
- I will create a Purchase Contest Tweet.
- Writers who follow should comment with a link to their book on Amazon, including a description.
- Writers must retweet the Contest Tweet
On August 4th, using a random number generator, winners will be chosen of books until the total purchase price of $100 is reached. If all books together cost less than $100, I will use the random number generator to choose duplicates to buy until reaching $100 in books.
Winning the purchased books (closes 8PM EST 8/6/19)
- I will create a Book Contest Tweet
- Anyone who follows with an Amazon account can comment and retweet to enter.
On August 6th, using a random number generator, winners will be chosen and ranked. Winners will be requested to send me their email address through DM to receive their purchase code from Amazon. If their email is not submitted within 24 hours, they will forfeit their prize, and the next ranked winner in line will get their prize, and all ranked winners will be bumped up.
- Winner ranked number 1 will receive 5 books from the Purchased Winners Book list, to be gifted via email.
- Winner ranked number 2 will receive 4 books from the Purchased Winners Book list, to be gifted via email.
- Winner ranked number 3 will receive 3 books from the Purchased Winners Book list, to be gifted via email.
- Winners of 1 book will continue to be chosen as the remaining books left allow until all books are gifted.